The following is the terms of the agreement between the party viewing this site and hazelantiques.com. If you do not agree to these
terms, you should not review any information, so please review these terms carefully:
hazelantiques.com site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between hazelantiques.com and a user of the Site ("User"), and supersedes any and all prior or
contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the Site, the content provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. Users agree to
review this Agreement prior to reviewing any information.
- Copyright. The content, organization, gathering, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights,
trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, redistribution, use or publication by a User of any such content or any part of the Site, except
as allowed by Section 3, is prohibited. The User does not acquire ownership rights to any content or document obtained by or through the Site.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing or downloading of any content, form or document grants the User only a limited non-exclusive license for use solely by the User for his or her own
personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form, including
but not limited to by photostat, microfilm, xerography, digitally, or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for the User's personal use (but not for re-sale or
- Editing, Deleting, and Modification. Hazelantiques.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information, or other content appearing on the Site.
- Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold hazelantiques.com and its partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (together "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any
liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to a User's violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Non-Transferable. User's right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password given to User is not transferable.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
HAZELANTIQUES.COM AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR A USERíS USE OF ANY INFORMATION. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, HAZELANTIQUES.COM AND THE AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN HAZELANTIQUES.COM AND USER. THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. HAZELANTIQUES.COM IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH MISS. BRADIEíS ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES, TOOTERíS ANTIQUE MALL, MEMORY LANE ANTIQUE MALL, MISS. MARTHAíS ANTIQUES, CORNER SHOPPE ANTIQUES, HORSEíS MOUTH ANTIQUES, GINGERíS ANTIQUES AND REFINISHING, HOT RODíS MAIN STREET DELI, ANGELíS ANTIQUES, DECADEíS AGO ANTIQUE MALL, ANNíS COUNTRY KITCHEN, OR THE CITY OF HAZEL. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT IS THE SOLE CREATION AND OPINIONS OF HAZELANTIQUES.COM AND ITS CREATORS. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO MAKE SURE THAT ONLY ACCURATE INFORMATION HAS BEEN PLACED ON THIS SITE. IN THE EVENT OF A MISTAKE OR ERROR, HAZELANTIQUES.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FROM LIABILITY.
- Use of Information. Hazelantiques.com reserves the right, and Users authorize hazelantiques.com, to the use and assignment of all information regarding Site uses by User and all
information provided by User.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Murray, KY. and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United
States of America and of the State of Kentucky (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action of User with respect to the Site (and/or information, forms and agreements, thereon) must be
instituted within six (6) months after the cause of action arose (if any) or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in Section 7. The language in this Agreement
shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in Murray, KY., and
User expressly submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and User consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion
shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that
anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Failure of hazelantiques.com to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not
be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. This Agreement may only be amended in a writing that specifically refers to this Agreement, executed by both parties hereto.